Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How to split page content into columns via Per Page option.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ned
    Participant

I just upgraded to Weaver Xtreme v1.2 and was pleased to see how the new multi-column content flows the content intelligently.

I’ve looked around for how to set the columns on a Per Page basis for almost 10 minutes and can’t find it. Is it missing, or am I missing something?

By the way, setting the “Per Page body Class” to “cols-3” for example, splits the entire webpage (not just the content section) into 3 columns.

scrambler

Have you tried Page editing page > Weaver Xtreme Options for this page > Per Page options > “Display page content in this many columns using CSS column rules”   Drop Down list?

Weaver
    Keymaster

My bad – I failed to update Weaver Xtreme Theme Support for the 1.2 release. Will get to that right away.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Weaver Theme Support V 1.1 should be available on WP.org very shortly. Takes a little bit to refresh the caches there.

Ned
    Participant

Wow, that’s a blisteringly fast response! Thanks, scrambler & weaver!!

Weaver
    Keymaster

Used to be that the Per Page/Post options were integrated with the theme, but WP put an end to that, so they are now really supported by the Weaver Xtreme Theme Support plugin. Weaver Xtreme Plus has a different version of the Per Page/Post options that will be used instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.