Home Forums Weaver Show Posts & Show Sliders How to remove space betweet post title and content in sidebar + show post filter

Topic Resolution: Answered

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  maho2018 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Answered

maho2018
    Participant

Hi,

I am working with weaver xtreme. I have a primary sidebar with a text widget ([show_posts filter=saloneuropa2 posts_per_page=1]).

It does what it is supposed to, but it displays a space between title an content: https://salon-europa.eu/salon-europa/ (content on the right)

When I use the same filter ([show_posts filter=saloneuropa2 posts_per_page=1]) on a normal page instead of a widget it looks fine: https://salon-europa.eu/test/

Can anyone help me to find the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Marlene

scrambler

I don’t see any sidebar in the page you gave us.

Can you give us a link to the page with the sidebar and the widget that has the problem.

Weaver
    Keymaster

I don’t understand you question/problem. Which title do you mean?

The difference I see between the original site and the test site is the original has a video, and no page title, while the test site has no video at all.

The orignal does have a big space below the title of the first post (the one with the video).

maho2018
    Participant

Thanks for replying. The video is the normal page content and the posts on the right are placed inside the primary sidebar and show the latest post of a specific category. That’s as I wanted to have it. But I can’t figure out why this big space between post title and post content is shown there. Do you have any ideas what the reason could be?

Thanks so much in advance!

Marlene

Best Answer

scrambler

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

This is very weird, you have line breaks and empty paragraph tags inserted in every component of the post.

I don’t think the theme is doing that, so the first thing to try is deactivate ALL non weaver plugins, to see if one is causing this.

if not, try to place the shortcode inside of a custom HTML widget instead of a text widget, in case this is WordPress adding formatting.

maho2018
    Participant

Thanks so much @scrambler, sometimes I do not see the most simple solutions! It works fine with the html widget in stead of the text widget, thanks a lot for suggesting that!

Have a nice day, I am happy now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.