Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How to remove site title?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pskyyy
    Participant

How to hide site title please?  It is on top of info bar.  I have never used Weaver Xtreme.  I have used Weave ii Pro.  Please help!  URL: freshlookbusinessreviews.com  Thank you.

scrambler

If you mean the one on the menu bar (left), you must have the option that does that checked.

In the legacy admin it is in Main options > menus > primary Menu bar > Add site title to left

pskyyy
    Participant

Thank you for your suggestions!  It didn’t work.  Appreciate the help.

Weaver
    Keymaster

You may have checked the wrong option. The one that is showing on the menu bar on the left will be there ONLY if you have the Add site title to left option checked. That is the only way to have it show, and the only way to have it not show.

scrambler

Are you by any chance using the WordPress default menu?

If so, use the WordPress Custom Menu in Appearance > Menu to create your menu and assign it to the Primary menu,  and see if the option works then.

pskyyy
    Participant

Thank you! It worked.

scrambler

@weaver, this must be the same bug we found a few days ago with the Logo in the menu not linking to the site

Weaver
    Keymaster

Likely – the code for the left logo was just not present for the default menu at all.

It should work with the next release – but this is a fairly low priority issue (even though it seems to have shown up twice recently after a long time without).

I plan to wait for other issues before releasing a new version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.