Home Forums Weaver II Theme How to remove infobar on post pages

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  imtraffic63 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

writingasaghost
    Participant

The following appears at the top of my posts page: Home→Small House Plan C0199A→Small House Plan C0199A I don’t want this text cluttering up the site.

I’ve checked “Hide top post info line” in the “Weaver II Options for this Post” but the post info line refuses to go away. I’ve tried checking “Hide top post info:” in the Post Meta Info Areas section as well. I don’t mind if it shows at the bottom of the post, so I checked “Move Top Post Info to Bottom” as well.

Any thought on how to get rid of this information.

See http://tiny-house-plans.org/wordpress/small-house-plan-c0199a/ to see what I’m talking about.

scrambler

These are the breadcrumbs, you can hide them (or the whole info bar that hols them ) in Main options > menus > Info bar section. Hide info bar, or Hide breadcrumbs

writingasaghost
    Participant

Never mind. I found the answer. I didn’t realize the info bar is part of the menu.

writingasaghost
    Participant

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

imtraffic63
    Participant

writingasaghost, thank you for asking the question as it has also helped me out as well.  scrambler, thank you for your answer!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.