Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How to remove Category Archive from archive.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jude
    Participant

Hi there, I’m new to WordPress, and have done a search on this question, but am still a little confused and would appreciate your assistance. I do not wish for the “Category Archives” to show in the page titles. I have found the archives.php (Weaver Xtreme) as the category.php file does not show anything about category archives (unless I’m being a real dork and missing something). I have found the following, which I think is where a change should be made, but as I don’t understand much about any of this I’m just not sure what to change, and what to change it to. I would really like only the page title to show. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to hearing from someone on this.

Jude

<header class=”page-header”>
                            <?php
                            weaverx_archive_title( $archive, ‘archive’);

$term_description = term_description();
                            if ( ! empty( $term_description ) )
                                echo apply_filters( ‘taxonomy_archive_meta’, ‘<div class=”tax-archive-meta”>’ . $term_description . ‘</div>’ );
                            ?>
                        </header>
                        <?php

scrambler

If you want to change the template, you must create a child theme and do it in there.

But you can simply put the CSS rule below in Main Options > FOnts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box

.category-title-label {display:none;}

Jude
    Participant

You are just fabulous! Thank you so much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.