Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How to remove breadcrumbs on posts and pages?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lesa
    Participant

On this website:   wendyjohns.com   I have checked both the Hide Post Format label  and the Hide top post info line.  I thought this would remove the breadcrumbs from the top of the posts and pages.  It does not.  I cannot locate any other area where I can remove the breadcrumbs.  Help!  The client wants them off.

scrambler

Breadcrumb are part of the info bar, they can be hidden in Main options > Menus > Info bar section.

If breadcrumbs are the only thing present in the info bar, Hide the Whole info bar instead of just the breadcrumb, or you will have an empty space.

The info bar can also be hidden on a per page basis in the Xtreme option for this page section of each page editing page.
    Do make sure you have the Xtreme Them Support plugin installed

Lesa
    Participant

Thanks, Scrambler. Got it.  Extreme Theme Support plugin is installed and active.

nmb
    Participant

Does this option no longer work?

nmb
    Participant

Found it!

alanwbaker
    Participant

What is the new menu path to remove breadcrumbs? advTHANKSance.

scrambler

Not sure what you mean by new, there is no “New” path 🙂

In the legacy admin it is in Main Options > Menus > Info Bar, Either Hide info bar all together with “hide area”, or just the breadcrumbs with Hide breadcrumbs

In the customizer it is in Customizing ▸ Visibility > Info Bar , same options

alanwbaker
    Participant

Thank you, Scrambler.  The second path was just what I was looking for.

Alan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.