Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How to make text input fields taller?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tonyc
    Participant

I’m building my website with Weaver Xtreme 1.2.4 free version & Woocommerce 2.3.11. On Account and Check Out page, all the text input fields are not tall enough to show the letters entered, such as letter “g”. Where can I change it?

Thanks!
    scrambler

I don’t see any issue with the input field, the lettres show fine in them so you may have a bad setting in your browser. You should test other browsers and computers.

As far as what sets the height of these input boxes, it appears to be managed by Woocommerce style sheet, so you should do the changes there.

In the cart field, the height is done by

.woocommerce form .form-row input.input-text, .woocommerce form .form-row textarea {line-height:1;}

So you could eventually use that rule with a font-size and padding, but it is not a good idea to use weaver Custom CSS Rule box to override a plugin CSS, it is best done using the plugin setting or plugin custom CSS. You should ask Woocommerce what is the best way to set it

tonyc
    Participant

You are right. I’m using Firfox 38.0.5 to do the testing. Tried other browsers, they worked fine. Thanks for your information.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.