Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How to make a text widget appear on all woocommerce product pages?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 5 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Emmanuel
    Participant

Hello 🙂

How can I get a text widget to appear on all woocommerce product pages?

I know how to make the new custom widget and probably can work out how to use the ‘each page’ designator …but don’t know how to make it appear on all woo product pages.

Thank you in advance.

scrambler

That would be a question for Woocommerce developers.

Emmanuel
    Participant

Well the whole widget setup is Weaver ….can you not give me that last bit to how to add it to product pages?!
    @weaver

Many thanks

scrambler

Weaver only add widgets to widget areas (sidebar primary and secondary, Header widget area, footer widget area, sitewide top and bottom, page top and bottom…)

If your Woocommerce product page are set to use these widget areas, then they should get the widgets you put in them.

I have no ideas what page options Woocommerce exposes in its product page editing page. If these are regular pages, they should display the weaver options for this page section, and in there you have all the options to show or hide the various widget areas

If you are trying to insert a widget outside of a widget area (like a content area), you could use something like the Widget Shortcode plugin, that lets you insert a Widget anywhere using a shortcode.

Weaver
    Keymaster

We aren’t Woocommerce experts here, so what a product page is, exactly, is beyond our detailed understanding.

I suspect the Widget Shortcode may solve your problem, but if you still need help, then a link to an example product page, and a description of exactly where you want to add a widget could possibly help.

I’m not sure that Woo product pages will support the top and bottom content area widget areas – but if you can use the standard WP page editor (classic or block editor) to edit the product page, then the Widget Shortcode would work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.