Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How do I turn off new Header/Menu settings that were added during conversion to Weaver Xtreme?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BobDegus
    Participant

Thank you in advance for your help!  I am most appreciative!

I am converting a Weaver II site to Weaver Xtreme and it mostly went well with two issues I do not know how to solve.  In Weaver Xtreme I now suddenly have two header images on all my pages, there is the correct Header Image set through Appearance > Customize > Header, and then above that, a second image banner header that I can’t seem to make go away.  It is NOT a featured image for page.  So I’d like make that image ABOVE the normal traditional header image go away.

Second, on all my pages, the first thing in the page content area – (or probably just before the page content area starts) is a listing of all the pages on my site.  This was not there in Weaver II and has suddenly appeared in Weaver Xtreme.  I can’t seem to find how to turn this off, either.
    I am sure these are obvious settings I just can’t find.
    Thanks for the help!

Bob
    BobDegus
    Participant

With an epiphany, I solved this myself.  The answer for anyone else having a problem with this is that in the conversion some of my sidebar widgets got moved to other widget areas I don’t use.  I simply removed the widgets from the offending areas and the problem was solved.  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.