Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How do I make the header H4 instead of H3 on the sidebar?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DianeClancy
    Participant

Hi … I have poked around and can’t figure this out – thank you in advance!!

How do I make the header H4 instead of H3 on the sidebar?  Is this possible?

Thank you!  ~ Diane Clancy

scrambler

What do you call the header ?

DianeClancy
    Participant

I have gone ahead and just put into the body of the widget <h4>….. kkkkk </h4>

what I mean by the header is the title field in the widget.

scrambler

You cant change the default HTML of the widget title, but you can easily change its styling with custom CSS.

If you inspect your page with your browser developer tools, you can find the widget title ID and make a custom CSS rule.

If you need help with it, give us a link with specifics and what you need to change

DianeClancy
    Participant

Thank you so much, Scrambler!!  I decided to go with just putting the <h4> info into the body of the widget.  Another time I might ask for help on how to make a custom CSS rule because it sure would be good to know.  I have my own sites in Weaver so soon I can play with my own  🙂  🙂

thank you again!!!

scrambler

@DianeClancy

By the way, if you needed to change all widget titles, you have options for it (including a CSS+ box) in Main options > Sidebar & Layout > Individual widget section  

DianeClancy
    Participant

Scrambler, I tried there and didn’t really know how to code it I guess for the widget titles to change to <h4> …. be great to know 🙂

Thank you!! 

scrambler

You cant change to h4.

I am assuming you want to change to h4 to alter the style, if so, what style are you trying to change? size, color etc….

If not, why do you need an h4?

DianeClancy
    Participant

I agree about the h4 … this is from my friend’s friend who is invested in h4 rather than what she really wants … so I gave it to her by putting the h4 into the body of the sidebar (as opposed to the header) … thank you for confirming that I could *not* make the header of the sidebar h4 – that helps me understand and know things a lot  🙂  🙂  Thank you, Scrambler!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.