Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How do I make a menu at the bottom ….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DianeClancy
    Participant

I have tried several versions and they haven’t been good.

How do I make a menu at the bottom to be like the menu at the top between the 2 headers?   I am using the Header Mini-Menu since that was the way I could see to go between the headers.  She wants the menu at the bottom to be just like the top 🙂

I am working on a parallel blog since my friend doesn’t want her site public yet.  It is far from perfect …

I want to echo that menu – preferably just like the one above on page  http://dianeclancy.com/sandbox/about-my-practice  (this is one page – the front page is flawed which is why I am sending you here).

On the real blog, the © and powered by Weaver are the width of the post – not all spread out.

I am hoping you might be able to guide me.  Thank you so very very much in advance!!  ~ Diane Clancy

scrambler

You need the “Plus” Plugin to get Extra menu shortcodes.

Extra menu shortcodes allow you to insert any menu with any menu type and any menu style anywhere.

So yo could insert an extra menu at the bottom using the same header min style as what you are using as the menu bar.

having plus would also allow you to get the menu bar there using a regular menu that would have a transition to a slide open menu on mobile as this one does not which makes the menu on phone look cramped.

Without plus, you have to build a menu from scratch and that means quite a bit of CSS

DianeClancy
    Participant

Thank you, Scrambler!!  She doesn’t want to get plus so I will get back to her and back to you if she changes her mind or something

She is concerned about the menu not looking good on mobile – so something to think about!

Thank you so much for your clarification!!  ~ Diane Clancy

DianeClancy
    Participant

Thank you so very much, Scrambler – I reworked the sizing a lot and she is happy 🙂  🙂

In the old days, before the templates were so wonderful, I just copied some of the code into the footer … but it is such a pleasure working with Weaver – thank you again!!  ~ Diane Clancy

scrambler

You can still copy HTML in a text widget 🙂

DianeClancy
    Participant

Thank you, Scrambler!!   🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.