Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme How can I style the page navigation?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ABK 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ABK
    Participant

Hello,

the theme works fine now, but I would like to style the page navigation:

http://hochsensibelsein.de/

What can I do to have it without borders, or to change the colour?

Kind regards,
    Anne-Barbara

scrambler

Page navigation is styled with the rules below

a.page-numbers,span.page-numbers.dots{background:#e0e0e0;color:black!important
    .page-numbers{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid black;margin:4px 2px 4px 2px;padding:1px .3em 1px .3em;font-weight:normal!important;font-size:85%}

So to change the background color and remove the border, you would add the rules below in the Theme Global CSS Rule box

a.page-numbers,span.page-numbers.dots{background:yellow;}
    .page-numbers{border:none;}

ABK
    Participant

Where do I find the Theme Global CSS Rule box? I inserted the code in main options -> fonts and custom -> custom css rules, but nothing happened.

scrambler

That is the right location, but your rules are not in your site, so something is up.

First make sure you have no syntax errors in that box, eventually copy paste the whole content of the Custom CSS Rule box here so we can check

Second if you are using a cache plugin / service, make sure to clear your cache.

ABK
    Participant

I had a small mistake in the css which I corrected, so now it works. Thanks!

How can I change the color of the small box which is dark grey now, and where the “1” is displayed? And how can I change the color of the numbers? (I would like to insert the same color as my font color) And the hover color?

http://hochsensibelsein.de/

scrambler

This is the current page item, the styling rule is

.page-numbers.current{color:white;background:#606060}

For the Hover, the rule is

a.page-numbers:hover{background:#d0d0d0}

ABK
    Participant

Thank you very much, it works! 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.