Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro How can I customize the widget areas on Single Posts?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Miriam
    Participant

On an old website I’m still using Weaver II Pro. On the Single Posts of the Blog, I can’t find a way to hide two of the widget areas (Primary Sidebar and Lower/Left Sidebar). All widget areas show up. Can someone tell me how to change this? Thank you.

scrambler

If you only want to hide some of the widget areas and not the whole sidebar, we need a link to the page in question to be sure of the custom CSS.

And yes, it is time to switch , as all this is a lot easier in Xtreme 🙂

https://guide.weavertheme.com/converting-a-weaver-ii-pro-or-aspen-site-to-weaver-xtreme/

Miriam
    Participant

Thanks @scrambler .  I don’t think I have any custom CSS.  Here’s an example of a post in the blog with all 3 widget areas showing (primary/top, upper/right and lower/left. http://joyousrenegade.com/answers/

scrambler
    Use the rules below in Advanced options > Head section > Custom CSS Rule box

.postid-5363 #sidebar_primary, .postid-5363 #sidebar_left {display:none;}
    Miriam
    Participant

Thanks @scrambler, I appreciate your speedy response. That worked for that post! Hurray!  Is there a way to do this for all posts or do I have to make this CSS adjustment for every post?  

Update: I’ve adjusted the last 10 posts and will be switching to Weaver Xtreme soon. Thanks again!

scrambler

If you want to affect all single post pages use the single selector instead

.single #sidebar_primary, .single #sidebar_left {display:none;}

Miriam
    Participant

Oh thank you @scrambler that did the trick for all posts! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.