Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Hiding navigation links on a single post

Topic Resolution: Answered
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Answered
    gbcc_Gha
    Participant

Hello!

I gather, using “Single Page Navigation Style” I can hide all Top and Button Links in single posts. How do I hide the top/button navigation links on a specific single post only?

Cheers,

scrambler

Please give us the link to that specific post page and we can give you the CSS too do that

gbcc_Gha
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply. For whatever reason, I just got the email notification re follow-up reply!

I use the plugin Download ManagerĀ  (https://www.wpdownloadmanager.com/) to make sure that only subscribers of an online course have access to the documents attached to that course. Unfortunately, every single document page is designed as a single post page, i.e. it has a link to all other previous document pages. This is an example: https://www.gbcc.eu/download/lektuere-rollenkonflikt-und-rollenunklarheit/ Does that help?

Till I have a better solution, currently I hide all Top and Button Links in all single posts and with this the links on the single document pages as well.

scrambler

You can add the rule below to the theme Global Custom CSS Rule box.
    By changing the post ID# you can affect any single post page

.single.postid-11972 #nav-above, .single.postid-11972 #nav-below {display:none;}

gbcc_Gha
    Participant

Thank you! Is it possible to do it at a single blow for all pages following “gbcc.eu/download/” as this seems to be the basic structure of the documents’ plugin?

Best Answer
    scrambler

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

CSS has no way to know the folder structure.

If you have the Xtreme Plus plugin, you can add a class to all the targeted posts that will show up on the page body tag and would allow us to target them with CSS
    The option is found in The Post Editing page > Xtreme options for this post > Xtreme Plus > Per Post body Class Box

If you put a class name like mypost in this box for all the targeted posts, then you could change the CSS rule I gave you to
    .single.mypost #nav-above, .single.mypost #nav-below {display:none;}

gbcc_Gha
    Participant

Much appreciated. Cheers,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.