Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Hide header widgets on Blog

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tix
    Participant

Going further on my question posted here

http://forum-archive.weavertheme.com/discussion/12040/per-page-header-widget-replacement#latest

So to have half-width header widgets on a per page basis while displaying the header image everywhere on the left side, I entered the header image in Title/Tagline Area BG and created widgets at 50% width, float right. They are displayed on a per page basis using the per page header widget options.

This works fine but now I don’t know how to hide the header widget on the blog 🙂

I tried this:
    1. Featured image as header replacement on the “page with posts”: still gives the header widget section on top of that image.
    2. Replacing the header widget with a “blank” (=empty, only has an empty paragraph in it) widget on the “page with posts”: Works fine as I expected it would. But it doesn’t work when viewing individual posts.

Thank you.

Have a nice day. 

scrambler

Please  give us a link to the blog page with specifics about what needs to be hidden

tix
    Participant

Hi scrambler,

Thank you for the reply.
    I must have done something wrong there, because I tried it now on another site and it’s working perfectly.

Have a nice weekend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.