Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme HELP I updated theme and it ruined website look

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 17 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

scrambler

The theme can only save its own settings.

To save the whole web site, this is a backup that needs to be done either from the Host Cpanel tools, or with a plugin.

When you are in a page Editing page, there is a section called “Weaver Xtreme 4 Options for this page” there is a small arrow to the right of the section title to expand the section. This reveals a series of Tabs Visibility / Layout / Content ……

Are you not seeing the whole “Weaver Xtreme 4 Options for this page” section, or not seeing the tabs?

If so, please check what version of the Xtreme Theme and of the Theme Support plugin you are running

southeastlows
    Participant

Had problems installing the Free and Easy SSL. Switched to CloudFlares instructions after registering. Those instructions wanted my server name and to copy text to it. I had to stop there and was not able to find the instructions again. Ended up losing all my headers again. Finally with help from the CloudFlare Community and going back to the Weaver instructions, was able to solve the problems of mixed content. Think I will leave the headers alone since I can’t create a decent photo in the size required. Don’t know how I did it years ago. I did finally see the Layout tab on some pages but not all. Even on a page that had a replacement header, Header Image Replacement was not selected. Thanks.

scrambler

Not sure if there was a question left in there 🙂

Let me know if there was

Viewing 3 posts - 17 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.