Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Heading styles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    plumcreek
    Participant

I have the following in Global Custom CSS:

h1 {font-size: 42px; font-weight: bold; font-family: “dancing script”; text-align: left; color: #903822;}
    h2 {font-size: 32px; font-weight: bold; font-family: “dancing script”; text-align: left; color: #903822;}
    h3 {font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; font-family: “dancing script”; text-align: left; color: #903822;}
    h4 {font-size: 26px; font-weight: bold; font-family: “arial”; text-align: left; color: #903822;}
    h5 {font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; font-family: “arial”; text-align: left; color: #903822;}
    h6 {font-size: 22px; font-weight: bold; font-family: “arial”; text-align: left; color: #903822;}

And yet in Posts the Arial never appears, it’s overrun with Dancing Script. This page’s second header (Belief Systems Stirred) is set to H5 and while the size is right the font is wrong. http://www.touchremedies.com/relationships/denying-support-does-not-make-you-independent-and-strong/

I’m guessing I’m missing something as it relates to Posts but darned if I know what it is.

TIA

scrambler

The h5 HTML includes a dancing script class

<h5 class="font-dancing-script">Belief Systems Stirred</h5>

This makes the CSS rule from the class stronger than yours.

Why do you have a dancing script class on the h5?

If you cant change that, you need to add !important to your own CSS to override.

h5 {font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; font-family: "arial" !important; text-align: left; color: #903822;}

Be careful about copy pasting CSS in the forum without using the Paragraph style as it changes the double quote to asymmetrical ones which are invalid CSS

plumcreek
    Participant

I have no clue where the class is coming from, sorry I’m so dense on this stuff now.

The !important fixed it. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.