Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Header widget image not scaling on phone in portrait mode?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nstratman 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nstratman
    Participant

On the site http://www.lavenhamliteraryfestival.co.uk I have just added a second graphic to the header. The original site name and festival date graphic is right aligned in a rich text widget in the header widget area. I added another rich text widget before the original and put the new logo graphic left aligned in there. In the header widget admin area I set the columns to 2, equal height row (not sure if this is necessary) and as an initial guess I set each device type widget widths to 30,70;

It all works fine except that the new logo on the left does not scale on my iPhone X in portrait mode, so it looks far too large relative to the original graphic on the right, which does scale. It looks ok in landscape mode on the phone and also on my laptop.

scrambler

If you want it to scale more, then reduce the %width allocated to its widget, like 20,80;

By the way, the moment you use custom values for desktop, tablet and phones, it will ignore the column setting.

And you don’t need the equal height if the widgets don’t have different color background

nstratman
    Participant

Simple as that – thank you for the prompt reply. 20/80 looks much better. Rgds.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.