Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Header Widget

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ROBIN
    Participant

I have tried a lot of options, but can’t seem to accomplish what I want.  I would like the header widget background to go all the way across the top, but the widget content to align to the right.  It seems I can get the background to go all the way with using 100% in the header widget area but then the widgets align equally across the top.

The site is blondiegirls.com

An example of what I am trying to create is at

https://retromaggie.com/

I tried to just use the Mini Menu, but I couldn’t get the background to go all the way across.

Either option would be fine with me.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

scrambler

What you describe is a site with a max-width like 1200px, then using the “Extend BG attribute|” for the header widget area.

That option is only available right now in the Main Options > Full width page. Make sure you do not use the alignfull or alignwide option in the are align options

ROBIN
    Participant

Thank you Scrambler!

I have the background going all the way across, Now how do I make the Menu in the widget float to the right?

scrambler

You just need to align the content of the second widget to the right. The rule below should do it

#custom_html-2 {text-align:right;}

ROBIN
    Participant

This worked for the one on the let, but…..

The widget that I want to float is the Weaver x Plus Menus, What do I put in place of the HTML-2 to float the menu?

Thanks as always for your help!

scrambler

Sorry, I misstyped…

#weaverxplus_nav_menu-2 {text-align:right;}

For reference, you can find the selector of the widget by right clicking on the area, and selecting “inspect”, then looking at the HTML in the browser developer tools 🙂

ROBIN
    Participant

Thank you!  I finally see where it is in the inspect area.  Thank you!  I will be able to use this from here forward, I think.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.