Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme header widget

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    merlojh
    Participant

On this website https://soluneem.com/ can I take out the padding on the bottom of this text <i>finally, safe, organic, eco-friendly products for our planet…</i> I would like less space below the text? Thanks John

scrambler

DId you add the text as HTML, I see

<p id="headertext"><i><strong>finally,</strong> safe, organic, eco-friendly products for our planet…</i></p>

If so don’t use a paragraph tag as that includes a 1em bottom margin. Use a Span instead

<span id="headertext"><i><strong>finally,</strong> safe, organic, eco-friendly products for our planet…</i></span>

merlojh
    Participant

Thank you that works! John

merlojh
    Participant

I tried different ways to put some padding above the text but have had no luck? John

scrambler

You need to add display:inline-block to your styling rule below together with a margin-top

#headertext { font-size: 350%; font-family: “Times New Roman”, Times, serif; margin-left:2.5%; margin-right:2.5%; color: #2b4e57; text-align: center;display:inline-block;margin-top:10px;}

By the way, some of the space below comes from the bottom padding you set on individual widgets, you can also adjust that in the individual widget settings

merlojh
    Participant

Thanks that worked! John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.