Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Header Image Replacement not working quite right with “The Events Calendar”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Balrog
    Participant

My site is using Weaver Xtreme and “The Events Calendar” plugin. I’ve set a Featured Image, and selected Header Image Replacement under both Post Blog/Archive and Post Single Page options. The header image IS being replaced, but the Featured Image is also being displayed at the top of the event post. Can I remove it from the top of the post?

Example: https://www.glaac.org/event/tour-of-the-solar-system/

Thanks!

scrambler

On the page you linked to, the featured image in the post appears to be controlled by the plugin, as it has the class tribe-events-event-image

If that is the case, you need to check the settings in the plugin to see if you can prevent the featured image from being shown in the post single page.

Are you doing this only for specific post, or is that something you are doing on all posts.

IF global, on the weaver side, the setting to use would be Main options > Post Specifics > Featured image > FI Location Single page > Header image replacement.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.