Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Header Area Remove Widget Area/Image width

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  reneerox 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

reneerox
    Participant
    1. I have been looking all over for a way to REMOVE the header widget area and can’t seem to find it.
    2. I DO NOT want my header image to be full width.  I can’t find where to change it so that it’s the same width as the rest of the site.

http://www.dolphindivers.org/

scrambler

1) If you don’t want a widget area, you need to empty it in Appearance > widgets

2) You have selected align full for the header image in Main options > Header > Header Image > Align option (or its Customizer equivalent). Change that to simply left or center

reneerox
    Participant

It was aligned to the Left.  I have now changed to center and still it is full screen.  I had to overall site width options set to blank and then changed it to “traditional” and still no change.

As for the widgets, I have nothing in any of the top widget areas.  The search box is up there, but I don’t even know where it’s stored since there’s nothing in any of the top widget areas.

Maureen
    Participant

Your header is still alignfull.

Follow Scrambler’s instructions. Be sure that you are in the Header Image section, not the Header Area section.

reneerox
    Participant

Found it.  It was in the Header Media (Layout) section.  I was looking in the Header Media (image, video) and in the layout sections.

Still trying to get rid of the top widget area.

Maureen
    Participant

If you are talking about the black rectangle on top, it is the Site Title and Tagline.

Go to Weaver Admin / Main Opts / Header / Site Title-Tagline / Hide Site Title.  Choose which devices you want to hide the Site title and Tagline one.

reneerox
    Participant

Thank you!  I found it under Visibility/Header Area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.