Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Header area and page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    merlojh
    Participant

On this page seems like nothing is working and in header area the phone and other info seems to go to different sizes on each page. https://www.cosmostylingmarin.com/book-24-7

John

scrambler

You will have to be more specific, I see nothing wrong

hkp
    Participant

@scrambler

The |Home|About|Book 24/7|Customer Comments| menu headings all move sideways when selected, as they change to italic font which takes up more space.

This in turn moves the |415-686-6871call or text| etc. which bounces around sideways a lot. Actually that portion on the right also seem to move vertically too, depending on menu selection.

scrambler

There are a lot of JavaScript / jQuery errors on the site.

This usually point to the use of an Optimization plugin, or an Optimization option in a plugin like Jetpack

CSS and JavaScript should not be optimized as they already are by weaver, and it usually breaks the site.

If not sure, deactivate all non weaver plugins, and check the issue is resolved, then reactivate one by one testing in between to find the culprit.

May be @weaver can make sense of All the errors in the browser developer console

merlojh
    Participant

Just on the iPhone the button book now is at the top of the page and not working I remember that you gave me a code for that was working now not

Book 24/7

scrambler

It looks like the jquery errors are gone, so I guess you found the culprit (it would be nice of you to acknowledge what it was)

As for the new Book now question, I do not understand.

If I go to the page you gave me and reduce the browser size until the Mobile menu klicks in, I do not see a Book Now button.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.