Home Forums Designer Blocks for Gutenberg Gutenberg Slider spacing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  plumcreek 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

plumcreek
    Participant

I totally appreciate that I have access to reducing the spacing around blocks now, thank you.

Here’s my next challenge. Metaslider and I’m baffled on how to change the bottom spacing to zero. Here’s the page http://n5x.d49.myftpupload.com/music/

I added these 3 lines to the site’s additional CSS with no change (I’d like it always to skip that bottom spacing on all images with no captions!)
    figure{margin:0 0px}
    metaslider{margin:0 0 0px}
    flexslider{margin:0 0 0px}

TIA for your help.

scrambler

None of the selectors in your rules are valid, so they would not do anything.

The space is inside the slider itself, and I cant see where it is coming from. You should contact Metaslider support

See below

scrambler

@plumcreek,

The reason for the space is because you have one image taller than all the others.

Check the metaslider options to see if they have one that resizes the slider for each image

plumcreek
    Participant

Ugh, I resized them all to be the same then added a new, taller one and of course went to the code rather than the simple stuff. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.