Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Got Logo on Menu Bar But Two Things Happened

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Arro
    Participant

I actually managed to get the logo onto the menu bar but there are two problems: 1) the logo is also below the menu bar and, 2) it moved the centered menu nav links off center to the right. So, I cannot understand how or why the logo is also below the menu bar or how to remove it and how to have the logo over closer to the nav links without pushing the nav links off center to the right. Thanks!

I just noticed that the logo is also crowding the top of the menu bar instead of being vertically centered like the nav links.

Private Reply
    Arro
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scrambler

For the logo, check if you have not checked the option to replace site title with logo in main options > Header > Custom Logo.

if not, you may need to hide custom logo in the same place using “Hide WP custom Logo”

For the positioning and pushing of the menu items, we can workaround it given your menu bar is fixed by adding the Custom CSS Rule below to the theme Custom CSS rule box

.menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu {position:absolute;top:6px;left:30px;}

30px is needed for mobile, if you want a different left position on desktop than mobile you can use

.menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu {position:absolute;top:6px;left:10px;}

.mobile .menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu {left:30px;}

Arro
    Participant

Excellent guidance, Scrambler, and only one small adjustment is needed. Please tell me how on desktop to move the menu logo we just corrected over near the menu nav links so that everything in the desktop menu bar is centered. Mobile menu logo is perfect. Thank you!

scrambler

I am confused, I gave you rules to do the job, but none of the rule I gave you are in.

Did you put the rules I gave you in the Theme Global Custom CSS Rule box?

If you did, first clear all caches in case I am not seeing the latest version.

Nex, your custom CSS file may be broken by some syntax error, run all your custom CSS through a CSS validator and look for syntax errors breaking it.

scrambler

I just saw that you placed the CSS I gave you in the CSS+ box.

This is NOT where it goes, it goes in the Theme Global Custom CSS Rule box.

in Appearance > Xtreme Admin > Main Options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS rules

or

Appearance > Customize (in WHERE mode) > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS

Remove it from the CSS+ box and put it in the right place

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.