Home Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro google fonts are not working on mobile divices

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wallee 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wallee
    Participant

Hello,

the google fonts are not working anymore on mobile divices.
    It works on normal screens but not on mobile divices (vertical menubar, widgets and in page titels. The code pasted in Titels, menus and widgets is still the same (just pixel is 12 or 15):

{font-family: ‘Prosto One’, cursive;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-size:12px;}

wallee
    Participant

webpage: voyagevertical.ch

scrambler

Not all mobile devices support all fonts, this is why you set substitutes. Did you actually had the font working on that specific device before?

What device, what browser…

Weaver
    Keymaster

The fonts work on my iPhone.
    BUT, it is possible that the caching plugin is no longer working with Weaver II. Weaver II has always been very sensitive to cache plugins unless “smart mobile mode” is disabled.

wallee
    Participant

Actually I use comet cache plugin, but when I deactivate it, the fonts still don’t work with my iPhone (Safari or Mozilla). I didn’t change de settings, so I don’t know where’s the problem.

Thank you for your replay

wallee
    Participant

@ scrambler: yes I had the font working on that specific device before

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.