Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme full width

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #63909
    merlojh
    Participant

    On this website https://www.danedwardsinvestments.com/ I would like the three columns below the one column with the text to cover the full width of the window? John

    #63911
    scrambler
    Moderator

    Right now they are the full width of the wrapper.

    They seem off center to the left because the text in each is left aligned and does not fill the whole width of the column. But the columns container do stretch the full width of the wrapper.

    Are you saying you want just that part of the content to have the full width of the browser, or should the whole content area be full browser width?

    #63912
    merlojh
    Participant

    Full width of the browser all the way across the browser not the wrapper thanks John

    #63914
    scrambler
    Moderator

    If it is just for that container, follow chapter D) advanced customization of the Article below

    Full Width Designs

    For the container of the 3 columns

    You should also check the Block editor, as I believe there are columns block that you could set full width using that

    #63919
    merlojh
    Participant

    Thanks for the info. I decided to use two columns instead of three but now it seems like the text on right does not span the whole right side I have one col set at 20% and the other at 80%? John

    #63920
    scrambler
    Moderator

    Your CSS is messed up so it defaults to 50%

    You have

    .colone { width: 20%; text-align: right; }
    .coltwo { 80%; }

    should be

    .colone {width: 20%; text-align: right;}
    .coltwo {width:80%;}

    #63921
    merlojh
    Participant

    Well that’s bad my eyesight must be going thanks so much my error! Thanks for pointing that out. John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.