Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme full width

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    merlojh
    Participant

On this website https://www.danedwardsinvestments.com/ I would like the three columns below the one column with the text to cover the full width of the window? John

scrambler

Right now they are the full width of the wrapper.

They seem off center to the left because the text in each is left aligned and does not fill the whole width of the column. But the columns container do stretch the full width of the wrapper.

Are you saying you want just that part of the content to have the full width of the browser, or should the whole content area be full browser width?

merlojh
    Participant

Full width of the browser all the way across the browser not the wrapper thanks John

scrambler

If it is just for that container, follow chapter D) advanced customization of the Article below

Full Width Designs

For the container of the 3 columns

You should also check the Block editor, as I believe there are columns block that you could set full width using that

merlojh
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I decided to use two columns instead of three but now it seems like the text on right does not span the whole right side I have one col set at 20% and the other at 80%? John

scrambler

Your CSS is messed up so it defaults to 50%

You have

.colone { width: 20%; text-align: right; }
    .coltwo { 80%; }

should be

.colone {width: 20%; text-align: right;}
    .coltwo {width:80%;}

merlojh
    Participant

Well that’s bad my eyesight must be going thanks so much my error! Thanks for pointing that out. John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.