Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Force Mobile Menu and Remove Fixed Browser Top on iPad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fznanc
    Participant

I need to remove my fixed Browser Top icons and force a mobile menu on ipad for this xtreme theme test website.  I’ve seen multiple examples in the forum, but I am struggling to get this accomplished on xtreme. Threshold needs to increased, maybe up to 800px.

I also want to center the mobile hamburger but .menu-toggle-button {float:none} does not work. http://tapocolodge.com/test/
    scrambler

Xtreme now has a new device class called .is-ipad so you can use that to hide them on that device with the rule below in MAin Options > Fonts & Custom > Custom CSS Rule box

.is-ipad .mydiv {display:none;}

I have asked @weaver if that class is available in the device attribute of the show_if / hide_if shortcode, and if not if it could be added.

You cannot increase the threshold of the mobile menu, only decrease it, so you cant force the mobile menu on Ipad on Xtreme for now.

Once the fixed icons are gone, the menu should be fine, if not, we can give you some Custom CSS to make it fit

fznanc
    Participant

It worked, thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.