Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Footer Widgets on First Row Not Aligned Properly

Viewing 5 posts - 17 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    hkp
    Participant

@GR8FL

<div style="float: right;"> around the list works in a post, to align a list on the right – but it’s still justified on the left.

Regards.

scrambler

@GR8FL, you are not listening

Your right widget which is 20% of the width of the footer widget are IS flushed to the right of that Area.

The only reason you think it is not is because the content inside of it does not go to the right edge of the widget..

I do not know how to explain that better.

scrambler

@GR8FL, you are not listening

Your right widget, which is 20% of the width of the footer widget area, IS flushed to the right of that Area.

The only reason you think it is not is because the content inside of it does not go to the right edge of the widget..

I do not know how to explain that better.

GR8FL
    Participant

I understand what you are saying. I guess I am not communicating well. I want the widget on the right to go to the right edge of the footer. I am sure if all these widgets were filled with content, or had border boxes, that it would visualize as 3 widgets across and centered.

I’ve set it to the three suggested sizes for the first row under the footer widget area. 33.66, 33.66, 32.66

I also moved the order of what goes into each widget with the weather one in the right column.

This is three equal columns? Maybe my eyes don’t get it.

Maybe this could be solved by a padding issue, because certainly on my iPad, the left column is too close to the edge.

scrambler

Actually you had a great idea to visualize it, add a border to the individual widgets using the “add border” option to the individual widget settings

This will show you how they are.

Now if you want some padding on the left, you do that in the individual widget settings

Viewing 5 posts - 17 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.