Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Footer Widget content too far to the left

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ROBIN
    Participant

I have been trying to get the Footer widget content to move to the right or even better to center.  When I change the footer widget alignment from Align Wide to center it goes off the screen to the left.

I have added padding and margin and it is still far to the left. I would like more space between each widget’s content and for it to align more in the center of the page.

The site is Style2000salon.com

This site is giving me fits, and I have no idea why.

Thanks so much

scrambler

You have three widgets each taking 33% of the site width.

Are you trying to center the content of each widget inside their respective widgets, or just trying to add some padding on the sides?

If you are trying to center the Widget content you can use the Rule below to do that

#footer-widget-area .widget {text-align:center;}

scrambler

If you need some space on the left and right side of the area, it is a bit more complicated when using alignfull or alignwide as these ignore any padding to expand the area.

One way would be to add left padding in the widget themselves which could be done with a rule like below

#footer-widget-area .widget {padding-left:50px;}

Or to use a single flexcolumn widget in the widget area and create the three columns inside that widget and give padding to that widget

ROBIN
    Participant

I was trying to create some space between the edge of the Widget and where the words were.  I had messed with the footer widget margins and padding to no avail.

On a whim, I went into the individual widget area and added padding and it worked.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate having you here when I get stuck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.