Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Footer/Copyright issue after reinstalling theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Parrisius
    Participant

Hi from Munich Germany

I am working with Weaver X 4.3.9 on hp-pahl.de.

After I had to reinstall the theme due to a technical problem of the provider, I found the site in a mess. But after restoring the settings I got almost everything fixed.

Only two questions are left: Since the reinstall there is suddenly a new link (“Datenschutzerklärung”) on the copyright line at the bottom of the page on the far right.

It doesn´t come from the text I inserted in the Copyright field and I have no idea how to adress or delete it.

And the other thing: I used to have that copyright line fixed to appear always on the bottom of the page, but I don´t find how I managed that.

I appreciate any hint or help.

Thanks in advance

Stefan Parrisius

Weaver
    Keymaster

The  footer text on the left: © 2020 HP-Pahl Impressum Datenschutzerklärung comes from text you must have inserted into the custom copyright text. (Added Content -> Footer) on the Customizer interface.

The second Datenschutzerklärung on the far right comes from the somewhat new WordPress Privacy feature, and can be removed by disabling the privacy page by setting it to the “— Select —” value on the Dashboard -> Settings -> Privacy menu. (Or the equivalent German words.)

I don’t know how you would have gotten the foooter to stick to the bottom of the page as that is not a Weaver Xtreme option.

scrambler

You can add the CSS below to the theme global custom CSS rule box to fix the bottom footer line.

SParrisius
    Participant

Dear Weaver and scrambler,

thank you very much for your help – this solved my problems!

Best regards and have a nice day

Stefan Parrisius

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.