Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Footer Area Alignment Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

techryan
    Participant

Hello All!

I believe that a recent change may be affecting the layout of a website that I have completed. For some unknown reason, the footer area is aligned left. I verified the usual settings in Weaver Xtreme Admin to ensure everything was set to center. It appears to only be happening on the front main page. If you go to alternate pages, it is fine. Would anyone have any insight as to what may be going on. I did change a un-ordered list item but I don’t think that should have broken it.

The left align footer can be seen here (scroll to bottom):

http://www.jostjewelers.com/dev/

scrambler

You havfe too many different full width options checked down there and they are most likely interfering. You cannot check more than one type (epand / extend BG attribute / extend BG color) for any single area, and you likely do not need to use some on the footer and the footer widget area

Go to main Page > Full width, and uncheck all applying to the footer are and footer widget area.

Then explain what you want and we can determine which single option should be checked

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.