Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Fonts on Posts and Pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gastro
    Participant

My administrator have problems with fonts on my site: Gastromad.dk. I use Weaver Xtreme Pro.

I want that there in every post in recent and future post is the same font, Roboto in the text and Monsarat for the titles which also has to be the same on the pages. I have added both fonts in Weaver main opstions as described.

My administrator found yesterday out, that when he tries to put it in, it gets overwritten by Weaver. He thinks it´s in the back end. Both the post title and the text ind the post.

Gastro
    Participant

Sorry, It´s when he tries to write it in a Child Theme.

scrambler

You would need to explain what he is doing exactly.

The child theme should have nothing to do with this, once the font is added properly using Plus, it becomes available in the Font options throughout the theme.

You can then select that font for any of the various elements like post content or post title or page content, or on the wrapper if it needs to apply to the whole site. That should be done using the theme Font options for the elements you want.

If he is using CSS, that CSS should go in the Theme Global Custom CSS Rule box, and if he has a CSS problem we need to see the CSS and get a link to the page showing the issue with specifics about what is the target of the CSS in the page.

Gastro
    Participant

The issue is, that it has not been possible to make changes for the headline on my pages eg. https://gastromad.dk/efteraar, where I want the the same font and centeret as on post pages eg. https://gastromad.dk/cookies.

The  Custom CSS  in weaver looks like this:

div#wrapper {
    max-width: 1000px;
    }

@media only screen and ( max-width: 1025px ){
    .gastromad-sky1, .gastromad-sky2 {
    display: none;
    }
    }

@media only screen and ( max-width: 927px ){
    .gastromad-forside-rec1, .gastromad-forside-rec2, .gastromad-sidebar-rec1, .gastromad-sidebar-rec2 .gastromad-opskrift-rec1, .gastromad-opskrift-rec2, .gastromad-end {
    overflow: hidden;
    }
    }

@media only screen and ( min-width: 928px ){
    .gastromad-forside-mob1, .gastromad-forside-mob2, .gastromad-opskrift-mob1, .gastromad-opskrift-mob2 {
    overflow: hidden;
    }
    }

/* fjerner privacy manager border */
    aside#custom_html-8 {
    border: 0px;
    }

article.content-single {
    font-family: Roboto, sans-serif;
    font-size: 12pt;
    }
    span.sep {
    }
    h1.page-title.entry-title.title-single {
    text-align: center;
    }
    h1.page-title.entry-title.title-single.font-inherit {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 34px;
    font-family: ‘Montserrat’;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    letter-spacing: 0px;
    }

.single #nav-above {
    }
    div#blog-bottom-widget-area {
    }

scrambler

You can select the font for the page title in Main options > Content areas > Content area > Page title font property

or

Customizing ▸ Typography > Content > page title section.

To center the page title add the CSS below to the theme Global Custom CSS rule box

.page-title {text-align:center;}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.