Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Fatal error….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Decimus
    Participant

I don’t know if this is important – I was looking today at the WordPress Site Health on my site and there was an error about not having a back up theme, so I added twentytwenty and I got the following error when I did a live preview of twentytwenty.

I am sharing the error below in case it is important for bug fixing.  It does not seem to impact the site only the back-up theme.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function weaverx_use_inline_css() in /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-content/plugins/weaver-xtreme-plus/includes/weaver_xplus_actions.php:595 Stack trace: #0 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): weaverxplus_stylesheet(”) #1 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2001): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’) #4 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wp_enqueue_scripts(”) #5 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-includes/general-template.php(3009): do_a in /home/decimus4/public_html/bajanthings/wp-content/plugins/weaver-xtreme-plus/includes/weaver_xplus_actions.php on line 595

—-
    ### Weaver System Info ###

— WordPress Configuration —

Site URL: https://www.bajanthings.com
    Home URL: https://www.bajanthings.com
    Multisite: No
    Version: 5.5.3
    Language: en_GB
    WP_DEBUG: Disabled
    WP Memory Limit: 40M
    Permalink: /%postname%/
    Show On Front: posts
    Page On Front: n/a
    Page For Posts: n/a
    Current Theme: Weaver Xtreme (4.4.0.1)
    Post Types: post, page, attachment, revision, nav_menu_item, custom_css, customize_changeset, oembed_cache, user_request, wp_block, frm_styles, frm_form_actions, tablepress_table, jp_mem_plan, jp_pay_order, jp_pay_product

— Weaver Xtreme Configuration —

Weaver Xtreme Version: 4.4.0.1
    Theme Support Version: 4.4
    Xtreme Plus Version: 4.0

— Server Configuration —

Operating System: Linux
    PHP Version: 7.3.23 <- this is the default version used by my host SiteGround
    MySQL Version: 5.6.40
    jQuery Version: 1.12.4-wp
    Server Software: Apache

— PHP Configuration —

Local Memory Limit: 768M
    Server Memory Limit: 768M
    Post Max Size: 128M
    Upload Max Filesize: 128M
    Time Limit: 300
    Max Input Vars: 3000
    Display Errors: On (1)

— WordPress Active Plugins —

Ad Inserter: 2.6.16
    Akismet Anti-Spam: 4.1.7
    All In One SEO Pack: 3.7.1
    Classic Editor: 1.6
    Formidable Forms: 4.09.01
    Jetpack by WordPress.com: 9.1
    SG Optimizer: 5.7.6
    Site Kit by Google: 1.20.0
    Smush: 3.7.3
    Subscribe2: 10.34
    TablePress: 1.12
    wBounce: 1.8.1
    Weaver Xtreme Plus: 4.0
    Weaver Xtreme Theme Support: 4.4
    WordPress Mail Queue: 4.2
    WP Edit: 4.0.4

— WordPress Inactive Plugins —

WP-Optimize – Clean, Compress, Cache: 3.1.4  <- I use this once in a while to clean out archived post revisions

### End System Info ###

Weaver
    Keymaster

That is a quirk of the Customizer and loading order of plugins and themes. When the TwentyTwenty theme was in preview, it meant that Weaver Xtreme was no longer loaded, but all the plugins still were. In normal circumstances (not in the Customizer), Weaver Xtreme Plus would not cause that message, but the Customizer Preview makes the plugin “think” that Weaver Xtreme is still the theme because only the theme was changed, and all the already active loaded plugins remained.

I would actually call that a bug in the Customizer preview because really the plugins should also all be reloaded as well.

Nothing to worry about – but thanks for the complete report.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.