Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Fatal Error help please

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Arro
    Participant

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function wp_body_open() in <b>/home/content/42/4358342/html/mediastrategiesunlimited/wp-content/themes/weaver-xtreme/header.php</b> on line <b>56</b>

Please explain what this means and steps that need to be taken.

Thank You!

scrambler

@weaver will have to comment, but have you should paste here the content of the system Info box found in the help page, and you should try to deactivate ALL non weaver plugins to see if that changes anything.

There is an error message on your site saying

<!– WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The constant WPCACHEHOME must be set in the file wp-config.php and point at the WP Super Cache plugin directory. –>

So I would start with that one

Weaver
    Keymaster

You seem to be running a very old version of WordPress. You should be running WordPress 5.7, and I think you have a version older than 5.2, and Weaver is not compatible with a version that old.

If you open the site admin page (you might have to open the Weaver Xtreme admin page), you should get an error message displayed showing the WP version you have.

I’m not even sure how you were able to update to a more recent version of Weaver Xtreme on an old version of WP.

Arro
    Participant

#Scambler

I have reviewed the plugins and WP Super Cache is not installed according to the list.

scrambler

@Arro have you read weaver’s answer.

Also you did not paste the content of the system Info box….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.