Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Failure to activate: Your license key has reached the activation limit

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BATCopperPenny
    Participant

I renewed my 18-month Xtreme Plus license for Xtreme Plus on 4/29/2020 for an additional 18 months, but I am unable to upgrade v3.1.1 to v4.0. I keep getting the message Failure to activate: Your license key has reached the activation limit when I try to update the license key. I also get License status:  site_inactive. The site is definitely active. The purchase is for a single site.

Order number was #34675 on 4/29/2020.

What’s wrong?

Thanks for your help!

None of the forum areas seem to fit this issue . . .

scrambler

When you log into your weaver account does it show the URL of your site as an active license?

If it does, the thread below details a few things to try

Error message trying to update my Weaver Extreme Plus plugin

BATCopperPenny
    Participant

No, I don’t see the URL of the site as an active license. I am attaching a screen print of my Weaver account. If I click Manage Sites, the screen doesn’t show any sites. If I click View Upgrades, the screen doesn’t show any upgrades.

Note: Also sent reply to you via email and included a screen print image.

scrambler

@weaver will have to look into it

Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Note – each individual Weaver Xtreme Plus License key works for only a single unique URL. Subdomains are different URLs, so that dev.example.com is different that example.com and would need its own license for auto-updating. The terms of the license do allow you to use Weaver Xtreme Plus on a dev site by downloading the .zip from your license management page on shop.weavertheme.com, and then manually installing it on the dev site.

In this case, it seems that the license was activated for the dev site and not the main site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.