Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Extra Menu X-Plus Align Full, Items center

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dnadesign 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dnadesign
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am using the Wvr X Plus menu in my header widget – styled using the Extra Menu. Which I have set to Align Full, Items center. For the life of me I cant get the items centered. If you could point me out of the direction in which I am going wrong.

As always – many thanks

scrambler

Please include a link to your site

dnadesign
    Participant

scrambler

You menu is set to align left right now.

What option do you see in Main options > Menus > Extra Menu (bottom of page) > Align Menu

And in the Weaver X-Plus menu widget options, do you have “style menu using” set to “Extra Menu options” and “Menu Type” set to standard

dnadesign
    Participant

Hi Scrambler

Main options > Menus > Extra Menu (bottom of page) > Align Menu > Align Full Items Center

Widget Options > Menu type = Standard & Style using Extra

Menu

scrambler

Well you found a bug with the Extra menu center option. It adds the class for align left to the menu

@weaver, when you are done with the Host migration, you can add that to the list 🙂

Extra menu setting alignfull, items center generates a menu set to be aligned left (has the class menu-alignleft)

For that matter, any centering option of the Extra menu with alignfull or alignwide generates a menu with the items align-left class

@dnadesign, below is a workaround that should work for now

• Set the header widget area to alignfull in its center option
    • Then set the Extra menu to just align center in its center option

dnadesign
    Participant

Thanks Scrambler :). Good luck with the host migration.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.