Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Email: Your site is experiencing a technical issue

Topic Resolution: Answered
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Answered
    dan49327
    Participant

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

http://veteranswebdesign.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=PAJE98wPKCI3ayzd4I158I&rm_key=jYw3EAwvBjGtonZ3H60WdI

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 6.5.2
    Active theme: Weaver Xtreme (version 6.4)
    Current plugin: Weaver Xtreme Theme Support (version 5.0.2)
    PHP version 8.2.18

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 868 of the file /home1/veteranswebdesig/public_html/wp-content/plugins/weaverx-theme-support/admin/admin-lib-ts.php. Error message: Cannot redeclare weaverx_media_lib_button() (previously declared in /home1/veteranswebdesig/public_html/wp-content/themes/weaver-xtreme/includes/lib-runtime.php:2015)

scrambler

@weaver will have to comment

Best Answer
    Weaver
    Keymaster

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

Please update your Weaver Xtreme Theme Support plugin from your old version to the latest 6.4 version.

I highly recommend enabling auto-update for ALL of your plugins!

dan49327
    Participant

Thank you

dan49327
    Participant

Thank you Weaver. Updating the support plugin did the trick. I have enable all auto updates.

Thank you again!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.