Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme double colums widget area per page widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    talgo
    Participant

hi.

1- i am using double colums (right) widget area and it works fine like here http://avital-cpa.co.il/.
    when i am trying to replace one of the colums with a per page widget area, i am getting only one column like here http://avital-cpa.co.il/?page_id=199.
    please help
    2-is it possible to make double colums widget area not equal (left column 40% and right column 60%)?  
    Weaver
    Keymaster

I don’t have access to my testing machine for a couple of days so can’t really try to create a test case. But if you are replacing the left or right widget area using the per page option it should work. Be sure you also specify the two columns layout for that page.

talgo
    Participant

hi.

i have two columns layout for all website and yet it dosn’t work. hope you can help me soon. 
    thank you
    scrambler

1- @weaver, I just tested it, and it appears there is a bug.

If you use the sidebar layout Double col right (bottom or top) when you replace the Lower/left sidebar area it ends up full width above the right column, and if you replace the Upper / Right sidebar widget area, it ends up full width below the left one.

2- It looks like you found it as your two columns are different width. The setting is in Main options > Layout > Sidebar Wrapper Properties > Split Sidebra options 

Weaver
    Keymaster

As this is Weaver II, it is unlikely that this bug will be fixed anytime soon. For one thing, in all the time that Weaver II has been out, this is the first time that anyone that has noticed this issue. It just doesn’t currently warrant the costly effort required to fix.

scrambler

If you give me a link to a page showing the problem, I can look if I can find a workaround using some custom CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.