Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Does Weaver Xtreme Plus offer a Blog?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bobthearch 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jeanniejt
    Participant

I would like a Blog on Weaver Xtreme Plus if I decide to use this theme for client.  Does Weaver offer a blog that can lead to articles on the particular subject?

Jeannie

scrambler

No, but weaver has a plugin for bbpress which is used for this forum

Weaver
    Keymaster

I’m not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you are talking about showing different blogs ( which are really just a list of posts) showing specified categories or tags, then Weaver Xtreme’s (Plus plugin not required) “Page with Posts” template allows you filter the posts it shows by quite a few different selection specifications.

You can create as many of these as you want, and even use Page with Posts as you home page by specifying that using WordPress’s home page options.

scrambler

My bad, blogs are such an obviously supported feature of the theme and its page with posts templates that my brain read forum instead 🙂

Bobthearch
    Participant

Hi Jennyjt,

With WordPress you can certainly make a blog, traditional website, or any combination of the two.

Weaver Xtreme is a theme that can help you lay out and design the site to your vision.

For a traditional website, create your content as Pages.  For a blog-type or magazine-style website, create your content as Posts.  Your site can have any number of each.

Here’s an example, a new local-interest website I’m creating.

http://hikeraton.com/

The static content (the items in the top menu) are Pages.  The articles are all Posts that can displayed and organized on various pages and within widgets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.