Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Difficulty with Shield 7.0.2 firewall

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pat_Little 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pat_Little
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a theme issue or not, but am hoping someone can comment…

My site has automatic updates enabled for the Shield (wp-simple-firewall) plugin. Earlier this week I got a notification that Shield had been updated to 7.0.2. Since then my site has been down with 500 errors, although up occasionally (as reported by Pingdom). By renaming the Shield folder in wp-content/plugins I am able to log into my site and use the dashboard. I have updated all my plugins and Weaver Xtreme, also updated WP to 5.0.3 (was at 4.9.9). After updating everything I installed Shield again from scratch. Here is the current behavior:

• My site is functional with Shield disabled
    • when I enable Shield I get the following error message when I try to log in or display the home page –
      Fatal error: Call to a member function prefixOptionKey() on null in /home/moonli39/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-simple-firewall/src/processors/plugin_badgewidget.php on line <b>14</b>

Thanks for any insight…

scrambler

It sounds like you should be asking the developer of the plugin…

Pat_Little
    Participant

I have posted the same question on the Shield forum. They are helping me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.