Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Default Menu has no Hyper-Links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alan105
    Participant

I am working on the site http://www.levybus.com.  The default Menu shows the Home Page and the link works.  The rest of my Top-Level pages have a Place Holder that turns White when I Mouse-over them but otherwise are invisible and No Hyler-links to the pages.

I have created a custom menu which I currently have placed in the Secondary-Navigation in order to get around the site.

How can I get the Default Menu to work?

Currently using:

Wordpress Version 5.4.2

Theme: Weaver Xtreme 4.3.4

PHP Version 7.0.31

scrambler

I don’t quite understand what you describe, we need to see it in action.

What are you calling the default menu, do you mean the primary menu?

If so, what you can do is duplicate your Custom menu, use one as primary and one as secondary, so we can see the one that does not work.

alan105
    Participant

Thank you for the Quick Response.

Shown below is a Screenshot.  The Custom Menu is at top.  The Primary Menu (which should be the default menu since I do not have a custom menu assigned to it) includes the Yellow Word “Home” on the Blue Background and the area to its right.  When you mouse over this area it highlights the Placeholders without Hyper-links.

Hope that makes more sense.

Screenshot of Problem Area

scrambler

I don’t understand how you create the placeholder, the way they are there is no label for them which is why they don’t show anything.

That said, there is no reason not to use Custom menu.

The default WordPress menu is primitive,  will show all pages by their name and has zero flexibility.

All menus should be done using custom menus so you can decide what to show and how to show them, including the labels for the menu items.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.