Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme dashed line

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JMittendorf
    Participant

Hello,

I am using for my web-site https://www.iw-nordharz-blog.de your theme in the newest version.

I have written two new blog entries. Normally, when I look my site in my browser, I see one solid line between every blog entry. But the newest blog entries have one or several dashed lines and the solid line.

The old blog entries are ok.

When I open the web-site over the backend of wordpress there is also only one seperator (dash line).

I have no idea why. Can you help me?

Thanks

Jörg

scrambler

This looks like the styling for sticky posts.

Make sure you have not selected “Sticky” for these posts

JMittendorf
    Participant

Yes the post was a sticky post. But now it is a normal post.

What can I do to change the post without several lines (solid and dashed)?

Thanks

Jörg

scrambler

May be I do not understand.

On your blog page below

Blog – IW-Nordharz Blog (iw-nordharz-blog.de)

The post “Best of forum” with the double dotted line IS STILL a sticky posts.

If you have removed the sticky post option, then try Clearing ALL your caches.

If you are speaking of a different post, be more specific with a link to the page showing it and the title of the post

JMittendorf
    Participant

I want to explain it.

When I open my website in any browser, now I see the two old blog entries

1. Best of forum with a picture of a sunset (This was a sticky post) with a wrong text (e.g. Jeder Woche) and the wrong url (www.dpixx.de
    2. Best of forum with a picture of a mountain (This was a sticky post) with a wrong text (e.g. Jeder Woche) and the wrong url (www.dpixx.de)

I have deleted these two blog entries in the wordpress backend. This is the status from last night.

But I still see those two blog entries in any browser today.

The second blog entry (picture of a mountain) was a sticky post. Then I configured the blog entry as a normal post, because the first blog entry (picture of a sunset)should be a sticky post.

Today: The two blog entries above are not available in the wordpress backend.

So I have created a blog entry (picture of a mountain) as a normal post this morning. When I call my website over the wordpress backend. I see the post created today correctly.

But when I call the website over any browser directly I also see the two old blog entries.

I hope that I have now explained it clearly.

Jörg

JMittendorf
    Participant

Sorry for the inconvenience but it looked a bit confusing at first.

Before I recognized it as a cache problem, the website was displayed correctly on my tablet. I don’t know why!

The website is now shown correctly in every browser.

Thank you.

Jörg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.