Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme customize theme do not work on Weaver Xtreme after moving wordpress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laxarby
    Participant

I moved my wordpress from http://www.laxarbyfiber.se/senastenytt to http://www.laxarbyfiber.se  

Everything works fine except  “customize theme”. If I click customize no preview shows up and I have nothing coming up in the left margin where I normally do my changes. It just says you are customize weaver xtreme and then I can choose save. Nothing more. I have tried to deactivate all plug-in but does not solved the problem. I have the latest WordPress installed. 
    Weaver
    Keymaster

This is not a theme issue.

Weaver Xtreme currently does not use any part of the Customize menu, nor have any effect on it at all.

You may need to ask on the WP forum.

scrambler
    All the options setting in Weaver Xtreme are done in Appearance > Theme options pages. Explore all of them to see all the available options, especially the Main options page.
    If you have installed the Weaver Xtreme Theme Support plugin (as you must), you will also have option in the page and post editing pages
    Laxarby
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. But before my move, the customize worked fine. For exemple, how can I change my header picture When nothing happens when I click the header under appearance, its only take me to the customize page and there I only see a white screen with this rolling wheel and no option shows. Yes, I have the support plugin installed.

Laxarby
    Participant

I will try the wp forum.

Weaver
    Keymaster

There are a bunch of things you have to do with different WP files to move from a subdirectory to the root directory (or the other way around). But the theme has nothing to do with any of these.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.