Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Custom menu in secondary sidebar only shows on desktop

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mira
    Participant

Hi,

I just noticed that the custom menu I have added to the right sidebar does not show in the mobile version. The other sidebar items show up. How can I set this menu to be visible on smaller screens?

Also, I added a border around the right sidebar, I changed the color to light grey, but it shows up as black (Many adjustments I try look good in the customiser preview and then don’t show up like they are supposed to on the real site)

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Mira (new here, as you might e able to infer…:-) )

scrambler

Please provide a link to your site

But menus have Hide options, so first based on the menu style you selected for your menu (primary secondary extra…)

Check in the menu styling options what has been selected in the hide menu option

Mira
    Participant

hi,

thanks for the answer.

the site is http://www.psychosomatik.com

Is there another menu styling option other than in the customiser? I only see styling options for shadows and borders.

scrambler

I assume you inserted the menu using the Wvr-X-Plus widget and it seems you select Extra Menu options for it.

These options are available in Appearance > Weaver Xtreme Admin > Main options > Menus > Extra Menu > Hide menu drop down list

Or Appearance > Customize > Visibility > Menu > Extra Menu > Hide Extra menu

Mira
    Participant

great, that was it, thank you!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.