Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme CSS warnings

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

hi

i work with SEMRUSH to improve my SEO. recently i contacted you and you asked me to remove everything regarding ”

unminified JavaScript and CSS files” & ” uncompressed JavaScript and CSS files ” because the theme is already doing that. 
    i did as you told but now i get errors from SEMRUSH see attached. please advise.
    also, please advise it the theme is supporting AMP because at the moment i’m activating AMP JETPACK which causes some problems in the google console.
    tnx
    zvika

scrambler

Nothing is attached

[email protected]
    Participant

i saw later that i can’t attach…but the errors are as described

scrambler

1- If you are saying SEMRUSH is giving you the errors

unminified JavaScript and CSS files” & ” uncompressed JavaScript and CSS files

Then we would need to know which files are being referenced as they probably are not from the theme.

If you have plugins that generate unminified CSS or js, there is nothing we can do about it. If you would really need to use a plugin to correct that, the plugin would need to have the ability to exclude ALL CSS and JS from the Xtreme Theme, and only target other CSS and JS

2- Regarding please advise it the theme is supporting AMP because at the moment i’m activating AMP JETPACK which causes some problems in the google console.

@weaver would have to comment, but we would need to know what exact problems you are seeing in the console…

Weaver
    Keymaster

I have done no specific design about AMP one way or the other. I’m not tested if the Jetpack version works or not.

I’m not really certain how widely AMP is used by real websites. I don’t think it has found widespread support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.