Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Conversion to Xtreme Questions

Viewing 9 posts - 17 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    GR8FL
    Participant

I was able to get the buttons to work on the Xtreme site I am converting, just can’t seem to add anything to go next to it. Is this what you mean by you cannot get it to work?

Weaver
    Keymaster

That is correct – the current <div> wrapping the buttons just “insists” on acting like a block display, and I could not get an override rule to work.

The solution will be included in Xtreme Plus 1.2.2, and involves adding a “wrap” parameter to the [buttons] shortcode, so the default div can be changed to a span, which fixes everything.

GR8FL
    Participant

Thank you. I will wait for the update.

GR8FL
    Participant

A couple of more questions….

How do I add a little extra vertical space between the menu bar and info bar? I want to move the info bar down just a bit.  But not on the home front page that does not display info bar. Ideally would like it to line up with the top of the right sidebar. Please compare Weaver Pro site (http://hattiesgarden.com/) to Xtreme site (http://xtreme.littledropup.com/).

scrambler

You should be able to just add a margin or padding rule like below in Main options > Menus > Info bar > Info bar BG CSS+ box

{margin-top:10px;}

GR8FL
    Participant

works!

welcome back.

still in France??

scrambler

No back on the west coast 🙂

GR8FL
    Participant

hope all went well…

how do I manually update weaver xtreme plus? my brain is not thinking. Merci beaucoup

nevermind… found it with that cool plugin Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades

Weaver
    Keymaster

You should not have to manually update the plugin if it is registered/activated.

But if it is your dev site, then you need the manual update.

Edit – I forgot I’d sent you a dev version of the plugin to test the [buttons] issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 17 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.