Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro Conflict Between Weaver II Pro Theme and Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Skippy
    Participant

I am posting this on both the Weaver forums and in the WordPress.org support forum as I know this could be a theme “problem” or plugin “problem” or maybe both.

Here is what’s happening.  Go to this link:

http://204eastsouth.com/skippy/

Scroll down to “Older Posts” and click on it.  You will end up back on the first page, not the page of older posts.

Of course you should be taken to:

http://204eastsouth.com/skippy/page/2/

But that doesn’t happen.  If I deactivate Scroll Triggered Box then clicking on “Older Posts” will take me to the correct page.

I have confirmed the same behaviour with Weaver II Pro and Scroll Triggered Box on another website.  I use Weaver themes on all my sites and Scroll Triggered Box is my current pop-up plugin of choice.

Can this be fixed?

I have the very latest version of Weaver II Pro and I can confirm this behaviour existed in the previous version.  I’ve know about this for many months but have only now had time to do the troubleshooting.

Thanks much.

post in WordPress support: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-between-weaver-ii-pro-theme-and-dreamgrow-scroll-triggered-box-plugin?replies=1#post-7394051

Weaver
    Keymaster

Just using a vanilla Weaver II Pro or Weaver Xtreme site, I can’t duplicate this, but I haven’t created any popups.

The way Weaver themes handles the loops have been pretty thoroughly tested, so I would suspect the plugin.

RichardScholtz
    Participant

Same problem…Scroll Triggered Box….broke the CSS 

I also had custom CSS tables on a Weaver 2 Pro site for 3 years…The Scroll Triggered Box destroyed the CSS layout on the 30 pages holding over 300 books laid out for download…..which were fine for 3 years.

My question is ….Has any new update made a change in how Weaver 11 Pro – changed how CSS was handled or stored…..CSS Style from Files instead of In-line …is that new???

I am trying to figure out if the Scroll Triggered Box  broke the CSS layouts or did a Weaver update change that?? 
    Weaver
    Keymaster

There have been no changes to Weaver II (or Pro) that changed anything to do with CSS generation. That has been stable for a long time.

With two reports about that plugin, it would seem that there is a problem with it.

One possible way to verify that (depending if you are using page with posts or not) would be to try using a standard WP theme (lke Twenty Eleven or something) to see if the issues is there, too.

Skippy
    Participant

Hello Bruce.  Thanks for checking that out.

I’m not too concerned.  In my case, unlike Richard’s, this hasn’t resulted in any damage or loss of data.

Plus I’ll be converting my Weaver II Pro sites over to Weaver X at some point.

Just wanted you to be aware of this in case it was something you could fix and avoid in the future.  For now I can live without pop-ups.  I’m not overly fond of the darn things no how.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.