Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Changing alignment of the site copyright to center does not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jawill
    Participant

Center the site Copyright when “Powered by” is hidden rule in Custom CSS:

#site-ig-wrap {text-align:center;}
    #site-info {float:none;padding-left:0;}

does not work anymore after updating to Weaver Xtreme 4.4.5 and WordPress 5.7

It was working before for years. Is there anything new I should/can do to center the site Copyright?

Thank you for your help.

scrambler

Please provide a link to your site so we can be sure of what is going on and provide a changed rule if needed

jawill
    Participant

Hi Scrambler,

Thanks for such a fast reply, as always! Unfortunately the site is right now in development and it will be a while before it will become public.

As soon as it is, I can send you a link.

I’ll try to update some other website which is already public, where I’m using Weaver Xtreme and the same rule (I have few of those) to see if the issue will show up. If it will, I’ll send the link to it right away.

Thanks again Scrambler!

scrambler

I just tested it on my test site, and it works just fine, so something else is up

jawill
    Participant

Thanks Scrambler. Really appreciate it! I’ll try to find what else could cause it. I’ll let you know if I’ll find it. Thanks again.

scrambler

What do you mean exactly by does not work?

Have you inspected the site with the browser developer tools, and see if the CSS rules are being applied to the elements they target.

You could have some bad syntax in your CSS file that breaks the CSS file and stop the rule from being applied.

You can run the content of your CSS file in an online CSS validation site to see if they find errors.

jawill
    Participant

Srambler, I’m profoundly sorry for wasting your time and really grateful for all your help and last suggestions.

I was rushing things yesterday and looked at my custom CSS hundreds of times and I could not see it.

This morning I’ve looked at it again after reading your last post. You are, as always, absolutely right. It was a

bad syntax in my Post-Footer custom CSS (really stupid, just closing bracket missing). I need new glasses.

Once again SORRY and thank you. YOU ARE THE BEST!! Thank you for being there for all of us!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.