Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Change the colors for shopping cart

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Patti
    Participant

I have searched “The Guide” and this forum without coming up with an answer to my question. I have WooCommerce installed on my DIY-Wellness.com website. And the color of the price as well as the title need to be changed. These have nothing to do with WooCommerce but with the Weaver Xtreme (and maybe Plus) settings. But I cannot find where to change those settings. It’s extremely frustrating! Any help would be appreciated!

Weaver
    Keymaster

You need to be much more specific. Give a specific link to a page that demonstrates your questions. I browsed around a bit, and the only Price + Title I could find anywhere were actually links, so they would be styled the same as any link. I couldn’t see anything that looked like a WooCommerce product listing.

scrambler

If you are having a problem posting the URL of a specific page, replace the .com by DOTCOM

sitenameDOTCOM

Patti
    Participant

My responses to this ticket are disappearing again! How am I supposed to get help if this continues to happen? I have replied to this ticket five times and they disappear each & every time!!!

scrambler

@Patti Are you inserting links?

If so have you tried doing what I said and replacing the .com with DOR COM?

@weaver
    , anyway for you to disable whatever arbitration feature in BBpress is causing this?

Weaver
    Keymaster

I don’t know why replies are disappearing. If they continue after the just installed version of bbPress, I may have to radically change the functionality of this forum to get it down to bare bones.

Normally, links are posted without issue. As always, until I can see a very specific example of what might not be showing up (line spelling it out as you suggested), there is nothing to check on.

Patti
    Participant

Once again, I have submitted five responses & all have disappeared! I do not know how to edit my Weaver Xtreme or Weaver Xtreme Plus settings. But I cannot get help from ya’ll if I cannot submit a response! I do not remember what we had to do a year ago, in order for ya’ll to see my responses, but this isn’t the first time that this has happened to me. It’s really frustrating!

I want to change the color & size of the font for the product name in my shop. I also want to change the color & make it the price bold in my shop.

Please tell me where to change these. Or please give me some custom CSS so I can change them myself.

Patti
    Participant

On my website (link is in the first message) scroll over the “Products” menu & then choose “DIY eBooks” from that drop-down menu. The first product’s called “Customize Your Trial Kit of Pruvit Keto Nat & it is the first one on the page. There you will see the changes that I would like to make based on my response above.

Weaver
    Keymaster

The colors of those parts ARE formatted by WooCommerce, and thus are not necessarily totally controlled by Weaver Xtreme options. The issue is that the ENTIRE block – the image, the title, and the price are all wrapped in one link (<a>).

Don’t know how much CSS you know, but if you know some, then the solution for all things Woo calls a ‘product’ would be:

.product h2 {color: #color;}   /* title */
    .product .price {color: #color;} /* price */

Find a hex value for the color you want, and add to Custom CSS.

You might need to add !important after color. But this will apply to any thing called a product, so this would change all the titles and colors from Woo generated product ordering links.

scrambler

If you do not find the Woocommerce settings and use weaver rules, for the price you definitely need !important with Weaver rule

.product .price {color: red !important;font-weight:bold !important;} 

If these affect other areas you don’t want let us know and we can specialize them

Regarding your remark: ” I do not remember what we had to do a year ago, in order for ya’ll to see my responses”

Last time it was the links that caused the issue, and I have asked you several times if your posts included links, and if so to use the DOT COM trick, but you never answered me about it…

Patti
    Participant

@scrambler I apologize for not addressing your question sooner! I did try using the DOT COM trick a half-dozen times & that’s when my responses disappeared!

I was able to change the color of the price & made it bold with the custom CSS that you provided! Thanks for that! However, I wasn’t able to change the title color, with the CSS that @weaver provided. I even edited the CSS so that it looked like the same as the one that @scrambler sent. Still didn’t change a thing.

Any other suggestions?

scrambler

Try the rules below (one at a time)

.product h2 {color: red !important;}

or

h2.woocommerce-loop-product__title {color:red !important;}

scrambler

Also @Patti, can you think of anything else that was in your disappearing posts other than plain text like code or images that could cause the issue.

@weaver
    , you had mention the first time this happened that something was causing post to go in infinite moderation, if that is it, don’t you have access to the posts that are being put in moderation, or do they physically disappear even from you?

Patti
    Participant

@scrambler I tried both of those CSS codes & neither of them changed the color of the title of the product. I even played around with the code a little & it didn’t make any difference! Frustrated here! Not at ya’ll! Just at how difficult it is to change something that should be so simple to change!

Any other suggestions?

scrambler

I can see the rule

.product h2 {color: #70770D !important;}

and I can see the title is taking the color from it (#70770D)

So it is working…

If you are not seeing that color, then you must have a Cache issue. Clear all your caches (plugin and browsers)

Patti
    Participant

@scrambler I cleared all of my caches as you suggested. I can see that the font color has changed on the “Shop” page. But not on the “Product” itself page. Would there be a different CSS for each product? If so, what would it be?

Once again I tried inserting a link & my post disappeared. Ugh! If you look at the Shop > Customize Your Trial Kit of Pruvit Keto Nat! you’ll see that the title of the font color is still black.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.